Thursday, September 19, 2013

Animal Photography

Hi everyone! As you can see in the title this post will be about animal photography! I have two cats, one is shy and one is not so shy. This morning I let my cat outside (We live in the country so she just walks freely) and I just followed her around and I got about four good pictures and I thought I would share them with you, and see what you think! Let me know in the comments what's on your mind when it comes to my photos! I am playing around with the editing software that came on my computer (Windows live photo gallery) which isn't the best but it came on my computer so I'll use it! I have another editor on here that I actually just found and is updating as we speak (HP Photo Creations). When I come to the point where I am 100% ready to start my business I will upgrade my editor, and camera/ lenses. :) What do you guys recommend for a good (reasonable price) editing software? I will be going out later today and shooting some more nature photography so look for that post either tonight, or tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment